Sublimation printing is a heat transfer process that utilizes special dye based inks. The word "sublimation" actually refers to the process of converting from a solid to a gas, and back to a solid again. When activated by heat, the inks are transferred to either a synthetic fabric such as polyester, or into a polymer coating on hard goods such as coffee mugs. Since the inks actually dye the fabric, a special coating is not required.
Sublimation allows for printing at the highest resolutions whilst maintaining photographic quality and can suit small to large sized runs with no minimum order quantity required.
As with all of our printing services, you will also benefit from fast turnaround time on all your personalised t-shirts and other products.
- no setup fees
- no minimum order quantities
- full colour high quality prints
- print on light and dark garments
- quick turnaround times
Our easy-to-use non-flash designer is packed full of features to help you design your own garment online. Add text, designs and team names or upload your own designs or photos with full support for Sublimation printing
- non-flash based designer therfore supports iPad, iPhone and other non-flash designers
- add text, designs and team names
- easy to use and highly visual
- select from clipart or upload your own designs including .CDR .EPS .PNG .JPG .GIF
- approve and pay for your quote and orders online